How to make Pancakes
How To Make Pancakes
There are various ways on how to make Pancakes. This simple and delicious pancake recipe is perfect for weekend breakfasts and the kid’s love it. You can add some fruits, ice cream on top and maybe put some Nutella. Yeah, it really depends on your taste. So let’s begin with this few Ingredients to make a very delicious, yummy and healthy pancake.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- In a large bowl, put the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar mix it well. Put a hole in the center and add the egg, melted butter, and the fresh milk, mix it together until it becomes smooth.
- Open your stove and heat a non-stick pan over medium to low heat. Spray with cooking oil or put some cold butter until it liquefies.
- Use a measuring cup or just pour the pancake mixture into your pan. Cook it in batches
- Cook the pancakes for 2 minutes or until you see some bubbles appearing on the surface. Turn the pancake and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate and put some butter on the top, Serve it with maple syrup and enjoy your very delicious pancake.
These are the simple steps on how to make pancakes, Surely that your family will love it. Good for breakfast or during the weekend. Make some twist by adding fruits, chocolates, or ice cream on the top. It packs with good nutrients that will keep you on the go. Below you will see the Nutrition facts.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
Sodium: 504 mg
Total Fat: 5.9g
Follow us on social media: