Sweet Sausage Marsala Recipe
Sweet Sausage Marsala
This is a good Italian dish that doesn’t require a lot of work, I have made this several times for my family and they all loved it. Marsala is a wine produced in Marsala Sicily Italy.
This Sweet Sausage Marsala Recipe is a good source of carbohydrates and proteins, It’s very delicious and highly recommended. This recipe is absolutely tasty. My family kept raving about it. So here below are the lists of the Ingredients needed for this dish. Preparation time is 20 minutes and cooking time is 20 minutes.
- 1 pack farfalle pasta
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 large onion (sliced)
- 1 pound Italian sausage links
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon Marsala Wine
- 3 pcs medium size tomatoes (diced)
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch oregano powder
- salt to taste
- Bring a large pot and put some water, oil, and salt. Bring it to a boil then cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Put the whole sausage and the 1/3 cup of water in a skillet over a medium heat. Cook for 6-8 minutes. Drain and slice
- Suite the garlic, onion, and pepper.
- Add the sliced sausage, and the Marsala wine.
- Cook over medium-high heat, keep stirring frequently until the sausage is cooked. Then add the pasta
- Add the diced tomatoes, oregano, and black pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add salt to taste
- Remove from the heat. Serve over cooked pasta
Per Serving: 16.1g fat, 509 calories, 66.1g carbohydrates, 30mg Cholesterol, 741 mg sodium, 21.9g ProteinFollow us on social media: